At Premier Dentistry, we consider your first visit to be an extremely important session to evaluate your oral health. You should allocate enough time to carefully review and discuss your oral and dental health with our staff and Dr. Alex Dolgov.
We make sure that our patients are comfortable and relaxed while receiving the most advanced and accurate treatment.
We usually spend about an hour on your first visit taking all necessary dental x-rays, pictures, and records. Then you will meet Dr. Alex Dolgov. Every dental and oral evaluation is followed by a personalized treatment plan. Your treatment plan will include all the recommended treatments (if any), with an estimated cost breakdown for each procedure. Most patients who qualify for routine dental cleaning are able to receive teeth cleaning during this visit as well.
Your initial appointment usually will consist of an examination and review of your treatment options. Usually, treatment can be done or started the same day as the consultation.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your appointment:
- If possible, please bring any x-rays taken by a previous dentist within the last 12 months.
- Please bring an updated list of medications that you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Please bring a valid government-issued ID for verification and to prevent identity fraud.
- We recommend completing your New Patient Registration online by clicking here or arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment to fill out all necessary paperwork.
- Please visit our Financial Policy page to become familiar with our policies.
- All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Parents are advised not to bring their minors with them. We will not be responsible for their safety or entertainment during parent’s appointment.
- Please alert the office if you have a condition that may be of concern prior to your treatment such as being pregnant, nursing, uncontrolled diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.
As always, feel free to contact us with any questions or concern:
(704) 544-8860 or Contact@PremierDentistryNC.com