Periodontal disease is a serious infection under your gumline.
ARESTIN® (minocycline hydrochloride) is an antibiotic that kills the bacteria that causes the infection.
- It’s placed directly in the infected areas—or “pockets”—in your gums.
- It’s applied right after scaling and root planing, the dental procedure that disrupts stubborn plaque and bacteria below your gum line—where brushing and flossing can’t reach.
ARESTIN® starts working quickly, right at the source of infection, and keeps fighting bacteria long after you leave the dental office. 1,2
ARESTIN® fights infection and inflammation for 30 days,2 and provides significantly better results than scaling and root planing alone for up to 90 days.3
1. Oringer RJ, Al-Shammari KF, Aldredge WA, et al. Effect of locally administered minocycline microspheres on markers of bone resorption. J Periodontol 2002;73:835-842.
2. Goodson JM, Gunsollwy JC, Grossi SG, et al. Minocycline HCl microspheres reduce red-complex bacteria in periodontal disease therapy. J Periodontol 2007;78(8):1568-1579.
3. Williams RC, Paquette DW, Offenbacher S, et al. Treatment of periodontitis by local administration of minocycline microspheres: a controlled trial. J Periodontol 2001;72:1535-1544.
What Our Patients Say
I always have a great experience every time I come to this dentist. Their facilities are clean and modern and I love the TV's you can watch above you while having your teeth worked on (it's a nice distraction!). Both Caroline and Dr. Dolgov are super friendly and gentle when doing their work. It's also nice to receive text message reminders about your upcoming appointment and I like the free water offered at the front.
Dr. Dolgov is the best dentist I have ever gone to. He is very professional in that he leads the way in modern dentistry and is always ahead in new techniques and products so he will always find a solution for your situation and you always leave his office happy.
Exceeded my expectations. All the latest equipment. The staff is friendly, experienced and thorough. The hygienist was better than most dentists I have been to in the past. I highly, highly recommend Premier Dentistry.
For years I wanted to straighten my smile. I finally made the decision to do the Invisalign through Dr. Dolgov's practice- Premier Dentistry and I am so glad that I did. He was so knowledgeable and the entire process only ended up taking about a year. I can now smile and not feel self conscious about my teeth. Thanks so much to Dr. Dolgov and his entire team at Premier Dentistry!